Face rollers and Gua sha are designed to be used to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to get rid of toxins, ease muscle tension, decrease puffiness and stimulate blood-flow to increase your skin’s glow. This act of a face rolling massage over the skin (always with an oil or serum for slip) is key to draining excess fluid from the face and, with regular use, will tone and lift the skin.
Keep your face roller chilled in fridge. While most crystal face rollers stay cold naturally, using an extra-chilled tool tightens pores and wakes up a weary face at the end of a long day (or early in the morning), making it particularly good to use before an event. It’s also great to use for headaches. Use it two to three times a week, for at least five minutes, and you’ll see the difference to your face in a couple of weeks.
– Amethyst crystals are often used to ward off negative energies and stress, and promote clarity and relaxation
– Amethyst emits infrared rays which slightly raise skin temperature to increase circulation. This calms inflammation and redness, and nourishes skin cells with oxygen and nutrients to keep them healthy and encourage regeneration
– Thanks to its negative-charge, amethyst draws out positively charged toxins and free radicals to cleanse and detoxify skin
– These detoxifying powers mean that amethyst helps to prevent bacteria growth and tighten pores, so is recommended for blemish-prone skin
– Best for stress relieving
Usage: Use the tool to gently massage your face as per directions given inside the box. Place the roller in the fridge prior to usage, to benefit from the intense cooling effect of the crystal.
Care: You can clean the facial roller using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product.
Warning: Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique. Store in a cool and dry place. For external use only.