Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://Gemsoorja.com/ website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by GemsOorja.
GemsOorja has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that GemsOorja shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We design and manufacture gemstone jewelry and sell natural crystals. Our products are handcrafted and we manufacture in limited batches, as we use natural gemstones. If the jewelry piece or crystals you would like to order is not currently in stock, you will see a note at the side of the product that it is ‘Made to Order’. You will be informed by email if this is the case – and orders take between 4-5 weeks to complete. We will update you on the expected delivery time with your confirmation email. If you have any queries or are in an exceptional hurry please email the team at contact@GemsOorja.com and we will do our best to help you.
Any jewelry if you choose ‘made to order’ will take some time to manufacture. The time taken in our manufacturing process means you will receive genuine natural gemstone jewelry. We want you to love your jewelry purchase and thank you in advance for your patience.
ORDER OF PRODUCTS
All products and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
No act or omission GemsOorja before the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order, and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website. However, we use natural gemstones, so sometimes color, pattern, or size may vary from the image on the website. Also, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from the packaging of the product displayed on the Website.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the number of products we supply, supply only part of an order, or divide up orders. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfil your order.
MADE-TO-ORDER: TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A made-to-order item will be specially manufactured on order and shipped within two weeks of placing the order.
- If you wish to cancel or return your order due to any reason, 25% of the final product cost will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded.
- You have to pay 100% of the product value at the time of placing a made-to-order request.
CANCELLATION BY GEMSOORJA
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reverted to your card account.
SALE AND PROMOTION
All offers for sale on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The products under sale will be available only till the availability of stock with GemsOorja. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of GemsOorja and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale, without further information at any point in time.
- The products under the sale may be removed/changed/added by GemsOorja and the discounted prices can also be changed, at the sole discretion of GemsOorja.
- Any return or exchange of the products will be as per our return and exchange policy applies at https://www.gemsoorja.com/Returns-Exchange.
- In case of any further query regarding the sale, please email us
- GemsOorja reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it all together and GemsOorja decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
Free Repair for a Testimonial
We love hearing about your experiences with GemsOorja gemstones, and we greatly appreciate your testimonials. To thank you for your time, when you submit a testimonial to us, we will gift you one free bracelet/necklace repair per testimonial, up to three per calendar year per customer. When we receive your testimonial, we will email you a Repair Code that is valid for one year after its issue date. The Repair Code covers the base cost of one bracelet/necklace repair and does not include the repair of other gemstone tools, replacement beads, materials added, or rush fees. Simply write the Repair Code on the Repair and Rejuvenation Form you send us with your necklace. Download the form and read more about our repair services here.
Submit a testimonial
Unless otherwise specified, discounts, coupons, and other offers cannot be combined.
NOTE: GemsOorja credit is store credit and not a discount and therefore may be combined with a sale and other promotional discounts. GemsOorja credit can be used for phone and in-person orders only.
- PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices throughout the website are quoted in one of the following currencies: Indian Rupees (INR) and US Dollar (USD). Payment can only be accepted in quoted currency. Prices include GST (Goods and Service Tax).
By purchasing on this site you confirm that the PayPal account or credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the PayPal account or credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Payment can be made by PayPal, via your credit/debit card linked to your PayPal account, net banking and other mediums advertise on our website.
The prices payable for ordered goods are as set out on our website in Rupees (INR). All prices are inclusive of the GST. Delivery charges will be displayed when selected and included in the total cost.
For international deliveries, additional duties and taxes may be applicable for the ordered items as per your country’s regulations, which will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
Prices of the products on the Website are subject to change without notice and can vary from piece to piece, and from time to time, depending on the price of raw materials at the time of production. Gold, silver, and gemstones are commodities, with market fluctuations beyond our control. Occasionally, a piece will sell and then be recreated at a later date with a price difference. This simply reflects the market value of the raw materials and may not mean that we have increased our mark-up.
PRICING POLICY FOR ONLINE MERCHANDISE
We are committed to offering shopping convenience, exceptional service, and an exciting product selection at competitive prices. Physical stores and online stores operate separately. Accordingly, the products and prices offered at each may differ. The Website may offer products that are not offered in stores. Similarly, promotional offers (such as coupons and additional discounts) offered at one may not be used at the others.
All payments on the Website are securely processed through our payment gateway partner. We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express via PayPal and CC Avenue. We may accept bank transfers upon special request at our sole discretion. We endeavor to ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability, and shipping before processing your order transaction. You will be advised by email if we are unable to complete your order.
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE
The delivery of your order will be made as per the shipping information of GemsOorja available at www.gemsoorja.com/Shipping-Information.
Alternatively, you could go to your “Order Status” section and determine the status of your order using your respective tracking number.
SHIPPING INFORMATION – INDIA
- On all orders above 5000 INR, we offer free Standard Shipping
- Shipping Charges:
Standard Shipping – Orders below 5000 INR shipping charges are 200 INR
- Orders shipped via Standard Shipping through DTDC/Blue Dart are delivered within 3-7 business days. *Delivery to metro locations will be faster.
Shipping prices may vary depending on the destination and weight of your parcel. For all orders shipped within India, mandatory sales tax (GST) is added upon checkout.
SHIPPING INFORMATION – INTERNATIONAL
Orders shipped via Standard Shipping (EMS, Indian Post) are delivered within 10-15 business days.
- Orders shipped via Express Shipping (UPS) are delivered within 7-10 business days.
- Shipping Charges:
Standard Shipping – Approx. starting price USD 5*
Express Shipping – Approx. starting price USD 11*
*Prices do not include custom duty
Please Note: Duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country’s regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
Shipping Charges are based on the shipping destination and weight of your parcel. Shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight, customs clearance, and various other factors. We are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours/2 business days except for Indian public holidays where it may take up to 72 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
All orders require a signature and proof of ID upon receipt of the order.
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within 16 working days of your placing the order, inclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we may take longer, to ship the order as we may have to produce/procure it.
While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
In the unlikely event that we are not able to deliver your complete order within 16 working days, you can request us to cancel the remaining unshipped parts of the order. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded; in the manner, you have made the payment. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call us or email us at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall try our best to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
All shipments are fully insured and require a signature and proof of ID confirmation from the recipient.
PLEASE NOTE: The recipient needs to keep a photocopy of any of the following photo id proofs handy for receiving the delivery.
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Voters card
Our customer service may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
At GemsOorja, we make every effort to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. To allow you to view our pieces in full detail, some pieces may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, size may vary slightly. On our site, we provide the measurement of each piece based on our manufacturing specifications.
Our website changes regularly and access to this site is permitted temporarily. We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time, including the product details and pricing without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the GemsOorja registration form.
- Upon change or inaccuracy of any information provided by you on the Website, you shall be responsible to promptly inform GemsOorja.
- To maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if GemsOorja has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not following these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you access to the Website.
- If a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), the re-delivery of the same will made as per shipping information available at www.gemsoorja.com/Shipping-Information.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. GemsOorja reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), GemsOorja has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of the Website and or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever.
- That before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
- SITE SECURITY
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system, network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, and “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing.”
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. GemsOorja will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and GemsOorja concerning the sale, purchase, and use of the goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding concerning the subject matter hereof. No variation of these terms and conditions are binding on us unless agreed by us in writing.
GemsOorja owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified).
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without written consent from us (except as stated below).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the content.
While our website is as accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that the colors in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.